The Farm to Fork supply chain in India is driven by requirements to enhance the shelf life of the products and
keep them fresh for consumption. The temperature that is required to maintain depends on the nature of the
product (dairy, confectionary, ice creams, QSR products ,pharmaceuticals etc.) and its stage in the supply chain
Stellar Kelvin Cold Chain Logistics has the capability of offering services to each of the product categories and to
Manufacturers and Retailers alike.
Integrated Solutions of storage and movement: Multi temperature storage and Transportation across India.
Primary, Secondary & Tertiary movement in vehicles capable of maintaining product at different temperatures and
running routes for store delivery on a definite time basis each and every day.
Pan India Presence: Multi Temp Cold Storage facilities at each of the 40 Logistic hubs.
- 24x7 Real Time Visibility: The centralised Central Control Tower tracking each vehicle and WH for temperature
compliance, generating on-line real-time alerts in case of any deviation.
Stellar Value chain’s technology solutions provide end to end visibility and enhances the reliability of service to the
- GPS tracker & Geo Fencing of routes and locations.
- Data Loggers for monitoring temperature of the container
- Blue Tooth based smart locks that operate on access and in the definite geo fenced locations (origin &
- E- POD system & E-billing systems